We all know how inefficient natural deodorants can be. We've tried them all, man. This deodorant is our #1 seller because it works. It is paraben and aluminum free, handmade with organic coconut oil and therapeutic grade essential oils.
Application: In cooler temps, allow deodorant to warm a few seconds on skin before dabbing on a thin layer.
Ingredients: coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, arrowroot powder, baking soda, tea tree essential oil
*If you are sensitive to baking soda or have never used a natural deodorant, use sparingly and slowly until your skin gets acclimated. Discontinue use with any irritation.
1) Less is more - just a few dabs.
2) Let it warm on skin a few seconds before dabbing on in cool temps.
3) In warm temps it will be creamy and easy to spread.
4) Wait 30 min. after shaving if possible.
5) In cold/freezing climates, let the deodorant thaw out and then hold it in your hand to warm before attempting to turn up the dial.